For your 30th Birthday, I decided I’d give you 30 reasons why I love you. (Ps. This isn’t your gift. You have more prezzies coming your way).
1. You are humble
2. You go to important concerts with me, such as: Coldplay, U2, Phoenix
3. You laugh at my jokes
4. You are thoughtful
5. You let me sleepover… all the time
6. You serve people genuinely
7. You put others before yourself … all the time
8. You clean my dirty coffee mugs
9. You read my blog more than most people do
10. You don’t mind baking or cooking vegetarian meals just for me
11. You keep my secrets
12. You run 1/2 marathons with me
13. You make juggling a home, a family, friends and life look easy
14. You make being a mom look cool
15. You are crafty, smart & beautiful (that’s actually 3 things but who cares)
16. You enjoy the little things in life
17. You don’t have a Miami accent (Thank you for that)
18. You always lead by example. Whether quiet or outspoken, your walk speaks volumes & reflects your character
19. You fear the Lord
20. Your gentleness with Levi is boundless
21. Your honesty can always be counted on
22. You celebrate my successes and hurt when I’m hurting
23. Your love for Disney is remarkable. You make every trip seem like its your first time there
24. When you speak, people listen.
25. Your road rage
26. You are my biggest fan
27. We can sit in the same room in complete silence and feel like it’s a perfectly perfect moment
28. You can spot a bug from 10 gazillion miles away
29. You don’t make me change Levi’s diaper, ever. Thank you.
30. I love all the memories I have with you, the memories we are making now and the memories that are to come.
We’re like peas & carrots. Except I’m allergic to carrots. But you get the point. We have always and will always flock together.
Love you sweet sister. May 30 be your most adventurous, exciting year yet.
– Your loving sister