I always (well, almost always) try to recap what I did on the weekend. It’s like my very own diary but with photos. On occasion, I look back at these posts to remind myself of how good life is to me. Some weekend’s are non-stop and full of adventure while others are perfectly quiet and unscheduled.
Here are a few of my favorite photos from the weekend.
1) Spring clothes & pops of color (it was 70 degrees!)
2) Iced coffee (again, b/c it was 70 degrees!)
3) Estate sales + shopping.
4) Dinner with friends while sitting next to my twin? (so creepy).
5) Late night sweets to make my bones stronger.
6) Words for the weekend to keep me grounded.
7) A little “me” time for some relaxation and inspiration.
8) A DIY project. (I know some of the frames are crooked, trust me. I’ll fix them this weekend…)
9) A much-needed outdoor run b/c treadmills can be REALLY boring.
10) Iced coffee, again. I might have a caffeine problem. Don’t judge me?