STEPH and I made a lovely doormat for my apartment. So fun… and, oh, so easy! The best part is the total cost of the project was $1.07!
WHAT YOU NEED:
- a doormat (I bought mine at the Dollar Tree)
- acrylic paint
- a paintbrush
WHAT TO DO:
- decide what word, quote, phrase or design you want on your mat.
- lightly free hand your chosen word(s) or design.
- once satisfied with the placement and size of your word(s) or design, begin to trace your free-hand outline with the acrylic paint.
- continue this step until satisfied.
- let dry for a few hours before placing outside your door.