My MacBook of 10+ years has died and gone to heaven. I loved my MacBook because:
- It was one of the first purchases I made with my first paycheck.
- It’s were I spent hours trying to update my Live Journal, MySpace, Facebook, Blog and every other social media platform known to man.
- It made my college online courses so much easier to deal with.
- It was the main form of contact when I was in a long distance relationship.
- It endured a massive coffee spill on the keypad and screen. How it turned on after that still blows my mind.
- It made me realize (early on) that I would never buy anything other than Apple products for the rest of my life.
Anyways, after I cried a little inside… I went to the Apple store and picked up a pretty little MacBook Air. We’re going to have so much fun together.
Sometimes we’re a little hard on ourselves. Sometimes we are our worst critic. I read this quote and thought to myself how incredibly powerful and confidant would we be if we actually believed in ourselves. I think it would be a magical thing once we truly realize how capable and strong we really are. So, whatever you’re facing, whatever you’re battling and whatever you’re waiting for just remember, you can. Brave on, kiddos.
It’s winter which means I stay indoors as much as possible. I’m not proud of that (I’m not sorry either) especially since the outdoors does so much good for me. In any case, I’ve truly enjoyed the quiet nights where I can hangout with me, myself and I. Truth be told, I really can’t wait for summer — I need the sun!