We all know reading is important. So why don’t we do it more? I’ve always enjoyed reading, however, haven’t always been as disciplined to keep up with it as I hoped. These days, I’ve been doing pretty good about diving into a book or two.
If you’ve read anything decent or have a few recommendations, I’d love to hear them!
A few books/magazines I’ve read recently and have enjoyed:
- 10 QUOTATIONS TO MAKE YOU THINK by Wolfgang Riebe
- IS EVERYONE HANGING OUT WITHOUT ME? by Mindy Kaling
- KINFOLK MAGAZINE Issues 11, 12 and 13
- HOW TO BE PARISIAN WHEREVER YOU ARE by Anne Berest, Audrey Diwan, Caroline De Maigret, Sophie Mas
What I’m reading:
A few books/magazines I’ll pick up next:
- IT STARTS WITH FOOD by Dallas Hartwig, Melissa Hartwig
- TROUVE MAGAZINE Volume One
- DIVERGENT SERIES by Veronica Roth
- EL AMOR EN LOS TIEMPOS DEL CÓLERA (LOVE IN THE TIME OF CHOLERA) byGabriel García Márquez