If you love music, we should be friends. For those enjoying a music festival this year, here are some essentials to make your experience as enjoyable as possible.
- A trash bag: for raincoat or place to sit so your bum doesn’t get wet/dirty
- Sunscreen, sunnies, hat: all things to protect you from the sun
- Hand sanitizer / wet wipes: porta potty. enough said.
- Refillable water bottle: its hot, you’ll get thirsty.
- Phone charger: in order to instagram / snap chat the hell out of our experience
- Toilet paper: the struggle can be so real.
- Deodorant: You’re sweaty. Make sure you pack extra.
- Mini fan: it’s hot and well, you’re sweaty.
- Ear plugs: in case you’re right next to a speaker.
- Plastic baggies: this will come in handy to pack away accessories, electronics, keys, etc.
- Emergency kit: pack some band-aids, neosporin. You never know what could happen.
- Snacks: it’s going to be a long couple of days. You’ll get hungry – might as well pack some nuts, granola bars to keep your energy levels up.
Style & Beauty
- Closed-toed shoes: boots, sneakers, slip ons. Pretty much anything but sandals as its inevitable … people will step on your feet.
- Loose-fitting clothes: please, girls, don’t wear those itty-bitty jean shorts that look like their stopping your vajayjay’s circulation. You’re going to be sweaty and well… that’s just gross.
- Cross-body bag / fanny pack: hands free is the way to be.
- Blotting wipes: Because sweat gives you pimples and makes you look greasy – which you are but try to at least hide it.
- Coat / sweater: it can get chilly at night and being cold blows.
- Other: chapstick, hair ties, toothbrush/toothpaste, body spray.