My sister is super crafty and found a great tutorial on how to create monthly onesies for mommies and daddies to capture photos of how their little one is growing.
Here’s a quick recap of the onesies I created for my friends who are due in October. It was quite simple and relaxing to do and I think they turned out pretty good!
- 12 onesies
- freezer paper
- free printable number template here
- craft knife
- acrylic paint
- foam brushes
- card stock paper
1. Download the free printable number template here.
2. Trace the numbers onto the freezer paper and cutout with a craft knife.
3. Iron the stencil onto the onesie with the shiny side down.
4. Place a sheet of cardstock to line the onesie and keep the paint from bleeding through to the back.
5. Paint inside the numbers.
6. After the paint has dried, peel off the stencil.