I love to craft, create and paint. I’m not the best at it but I definitely enjoy the entire process. Here’s a recent project of a wood sign I created for my friend’s baby shower. So simple and fun to make! Enjoy.
- Scrap wood (I used wood plank for flooring)
- Acrylic non-glossy paint
- Paint brush
- Pen / Pencil
- Newspaper / Painting cloth
- Stencil of quote / design (or you can hand draw it)
- Depending on the wood you have, you may need to distress and stain it.
- Trace your stencil on the wood or hand draw it with a pen or pencil.
- Paint your letters / design
- Hammer each wood piece on the center of your longer piece of wood
- Once all your wood planks are hammered, stand and pitch your sign for your guests to see.
- Add some flowers to decorate your sign.