Being grateful for what we have is sometimes (most times) all we need. The Thanksgiving holiday has come and gone and it’d be a miss if I didn’t take the time to pause and be grateful.
It’s been a year. It literally takes 5 minutes of watching the news to feel overwhelmed by the state of our nation. But, in spite of the craziness, there is still so much to be grateful for. I never want to lose sight of the good and beauty that is still around me. Here is a short list of what my little heart is thankful for right now.
- MY JOB.
- THOSE WEEKENDS THAT FEEL LONGER THAN 2 DAYS.
- MORNINGS I CAN SLEEP IN.
- MOVIE & TV SERIES MARATHONS.
- FAMILY AND FRIENDS.
- THE FOOD ON MY TABLE.
- BAD DAYS. (THEY MAKE THE GOOD DAYS BETTER.)
- THE PEOPLE I LOVE.
- THE LESSONS I’VE LEARNED THIS YEAR.
- GOOD COFFEE.
- THE SONGS THAT ALWAYS MAKE ME FEEL BETTER.
- THE PEOPLE IN MY LIFE WHO ARE ALWAYS MAKING SURE I GET HOME SAFELY.
- HAPPY TEARS.
- WARM HANDS AND LONG HUGS.