Packing for vacation is in full swing. Here are a 5 travel must-haves for any trip.
- A Great Read. Pick up that book you’ve been meaning to read. Allow yourself to get lost in it for a few hours.
- A Travel Journal. Grab something light that is easy to take with you wherever you go. Here are a few other options, if you want something less pricey: Moleskine Voyager, Leather Bound Refillable
- An Eye Bra. Whether a short flight or long one, you never know what the situation will be from a light perspective. In order to get a few Zzzs with as little distraction as possible, a sleep mask comes in handy. And, you might as well have sweet dreams with a stylish one.
- Headphones. Whether it be music, a podcast, TedTalk, movie, or phone call … headphones are a must. It’s a great way to keep focused on you and cancel out any distractions around you. Also, it’s pretty rude to have your volume on full blast for everyone around you to hear.
- A Portable Charger. In my opinion, if you’re going to get a portable charger, you might as well get a high capacity one that is reliable multiple ports.