A little personal growth exercise and an easy way for you to get to know me through answers to a few questions.
- Morning alone time with Jesus and a side of coffee.
- Exploring a new place or area with my boyfriend, close friends, and/or family.
- Healthy, delicious eating throughout the day.
- Control over my time.
- Fun leisure activities (preferably outdoors).
- A bubble bath.
- A good night’s sleep.
- Painting, drawing, crafting (creating).
- Watching a great movie or episode.
- Swimming at the beach / pool.
- Going for a hike.
- Playing soccer.
- Sipping coffee at home, on my lounge chair, under my cozy blanket with my favorite person.
I am an over thinker so anything that will distract and ease my mind is magic in my eyes.
Five Year Old Me:
- Share. It’ll help you make and keep friends.
Sixteen Year Old Me:
- You don’t have to be good at everything. Your parents and God love you, no matter what. You are good enough.
Twenty-One Year Old Me:
- Life is a beautiful gift. Don’t lose sleep or punish yourself when things don’t go according to your plan. God sees you and knows what you need.
- Don’t let idiots ruin your day.